Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Every day is a new beginning!

Ugh! everything seems the same, nothing seems to change at all!
and im exhausted of being hopeless so i decided to not stop believing
"as it would be so easy", but yeah, i cant be apathetic with all the blessings i am surrounded by
its hard to start over again, its hard when i feel so lonely
i like my solitude and i can enjoy time with myself
but its been a long while since i feel loved by someone i want
perhaps i ought to leave my pride aside and recognize i cant make it on my own
im not a super girl
im too far from having super powers
start all over again, try to accept this fucked up reality God has decided for me
it is, maybe the hard way i need to learn my lessons for being such a bad girl
im getting used to the dirt where im living in
its already "tomorrow" and i have great expectations
hours are passing by, im fearless, content and renewed
come sunshine!
blind my eyes, heat my heart up!!
good news, its all i will hear =)

1 comment:

YvO said...

este esta bien cheere me gusto, me alegra saber que todo ira mejor