Sunday, October 18, 2009

"caaaantale- caaaantale!"
llamame por favor im dying!!!
"JJJJorge"
please put a smile on my face, u used to be good at it!
"I hate you"
you are fucking killing me softly, cant stand it!
"whats good"
im good!, for you!, for a lot of ppl that want me but i dont!
"ewwwwww"
muuuuuuuuuakk! why ur ignoring me like that... im dying!!!!!
"sandrra del cashtillo"
im begging you to beg me and give it a last shot!
"i hope u die in your sleep"
i still have hope, for us, for this, i have waited way too long!
"mudafaka"
what am i supposed to do without you?
"voce e gay"
who am i gonna say good night every night?? i dont want my singleness anymore you can take it away from me!

llama por favor
llamame
texteame
esta vez respondo en one
no more games
no more issues
im ready
im open
i wanna let you in
this is my heart
u can have it
dont deny it
theres something big coming
i do fucking miss you
so much
so hard
so deep inside


ps. i miss your dad as well.. lmao

No comments: