Thursday, November 19, 2009

u really stress me the fuck up!
i cant put up with ur shit anymore
u fuckin wear me out
i dont know what to say
i cant be mad cuz it always ends up being funny
ur too much
ur too far from me
far from what i want
i cant do this anymore
u put me down so easily
u have no voice
no mind
no ears to catch me
no will to take me
i would never be able to dominate you
and nobody could ever dominate me
i dont know where aere we going
or what are we doing
i dont know how this is supposed to work
i cant tell you what to do
i cant tell you how to feel
if it wasnt there before
it wont ever be
we were always meant to say nice to meet you-good bye
we were never meant for each other
i dont know how to call this game anymore
its torturing me
its suffocating me
ur too much that i cant take it
ur too far that i cant reach
ur too late that im leaving already

No comments: