Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And I might confess that my fears are bigger that yours
im afraid of losing you
of waking up one day and know that you wont be by my side anymore
I have to tell you how much I want you in my life
so much that I really dont care what people could think of us
that im crazy that you are insane
Im scared of the fact that you could change me for somebody
better than me, prettier, smarter, funnier
that you stop calling me
that you wont reply my messages
that you could ignore me and make me fall
I dont know what your intensions are
neither mine
but this affection is growing day by day
i like you so much that hurts
i want you so bad that i cant even show you how
i guess its time
i promise im trying to give you the best of me
hopefully you can see it
i cant let you go now
im deeply in love with you
and this time is literally with you, together, holding hands

No comments: