Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BIg girls Do cry

Its ironic that you were the last person to call
in case of emergency
and its funny that you were the first one to be there
no matter what... without expecting anything back
maybe just a "thank you"
im sorry im not being fair
im sorry i always make decitions on my own
but thats the way life works to me
this time is perfect to be with myself
i need it to know me better
it wasnt easy to start over in a new country-neighborhood-school
and yes you are more than special to me
and yes im gonna miss you
and yes ive learnt so much,
more than i expected
dontcha think this time has been crazy and full of unforgettable experiences?
this is something that i have to do for me
im trying to catch all the promises i made myself once
and you will see that this is for your own good
and you ought to know that you are so much more than all your fears
and im sorry im not fair this time
and im sorry im not the most boring person ever! (lol)
but, we are going to be fine, arent we?
ill probably be laughing of it
not too far from now
im ready to be the companion of my solitude
i will keep my tears invisible
my sorrows written in a journal

thanx God!
how much ive learnt!!!

PS1: And YES big girls DO cry, but only when nobody is around

PS2: BOYS dont cry!!

No comments: