Monday, June 4, 2007

sup!


nope
i cant read the future
not even can see the present clearly ...
but i believe theres something behind all this situation
and it sucks that i cant open my mouth to tell you...
dude!
its not me at all
its you and your whole humanity
your thoughts, your laughs..
but u cant help it
it was meant to be like this
and im happy with the results though,
dontcha see me better now?
wantcha bet who learnt more?
i hate lies as a i enjoy waking up late,
my smiley face is trying to make you see beyond my eyes
but is not your will
to make it easy
i love smiling as i dislike oatmeal
my tired back wants to hold you
but the weight is too heavy to resist it...
you should know that ur so much more than your fears
that you deserve more than my remains
we could not work it out
i said man take it slow
that time will be the only witness of our acts
and consequences
time up!
we didnt have it good
the bubble has been bursted
the dreams are out all over
trying to build a new one
...
im catching all the promises i made myself once
to get it into a perfect new begining
somehow, i will find you the way to get out of here...

No comments: