Wednesday, October 10, 2007

as long as you hold me

sometimes you just cannot make it on your own
but you hate asking people for help
and you miss those times when daddy was able to resolve all your problems
when your weeping could be stopped by your mom
there is when you realize that sincerely you cant make it alone
when everybody seems so happy around you
you must think everythings alright
but when they turn around you cant see the other face
oh God
its impossible to live in peace when you cant have it
and i ask you something
could you make it here in this time?
would you be able to survive on earth now?
i believe before, when technology didnt exist
and ignorance governed
things where more simple and less ambiguous
im so down that nobody could put me lower
im underneath the surface
all alone with my hundreds of friends
all alone with all the dates i can get
all alone with my hopeless prayers
all alone with my 7 days a week parties

as long as you can hold me
ill be existing but not living

No comments: