Wednesday, October 3, 2007

i want you back-back-back-back

i see you everyday only in a picture
i remember every single second we spent together
every song tells me your name
what should i do if ur so far away??
how can i make you see that im the one??
cuz I AM
look at me
we are perfect for each other
look at you
you are perfect for me

u took me out from the dirt i was living in
u appeared like some kind of miracle in my sunny days
how can i explain you all the feelings i have for you
come back
i want you back in my back to back me up
i want you back to give you whatever you want from me
take it all!
if i dont have you i have nothing
if you dont see me
i dont deserve to be seen
if you dont listen to me
i dont want nobody to listen to me

come
back
come
c
o
m
e

i havent told you yet what im made of
i havent showed you all my strengths
you only saw my weaknesses
and i hate that i did it
would you take me still?
im beging you to beg me biatch
coooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
baaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

soon =D

No comments: