Monday, October 15, 2007

--+--

im gonna create a new identity
cuz i dont remember who i am
im gonna start over new one more time
be completely naked
and love my entire me
my simple me
my new me
the real me
im gonna stop thinking of the others
of who i was
of who i wanted to be
ill come clean
i wasnt like that
they made me this
they tried to put me down
lower than i expested to be
they were pretending that were with me
but the truth is that they all were against me
they taught me the hard way
they introduced me to the dirt
im sorry for them that i wanted to come with me
i didnt know what was all that about
i couldnt see beyond my eyes, the wall, the lights
i promise all do it on my own
alone as i love to be
by myself as i always wanted to do my own thing
screw you old life
welcome my 23s

No comments: