Sunday, April 1, 2007

mmm



mmm
im just thinking
mmmm
what is all this about??
mm
i wonder if someday i am going to get
the answers to all these stupid questions
i have been asking since i got here,
to this impure territory my life has been living into
mmm
i just dont want to agree with everything they say
i just dont want to fake to win
mmm
i want to be me
besides what they want me to be
i feel like i got to get out of here
for me to find the infinite happiness
i've been dreamiing about...
mmm
oh my God!, clarify my mind!
i have to make it up
for all this time that i've been wasting...
i know You will hear,,,

AmEn =>

1 comment:

YvO said...

"i want to be me, besides what they want me to be" esta profundo... mmm yo creo que deberias preocuparte mas en lo que realmente eres sin reparar por lo que los demas quieran de ti... creeme que seras muy feliz y te ayudara a encontrar tus tan ansiadas respuestas...