Friday, August 10, 2007

found summer inspiration


this is what i thought
days ago
i realized something really corny
my "art work" was finished,
and i started it before i met him
and yes yeah
its lame
but the result
was HIM and my idea of him glorified...
no matta what
i really dont mind
if i cant have him
i would use him as my new found inspiration,
because even if i know i could so something to get him back
i dont want that!
not for now
that i need to be with myself
that i need to resolve some stuff going on still,
and only i can be thankful with you
for listening
for kissing me
for huging me
for being who youve been
i dont expect nothing else from you
that day has been enough for me to clarify my mind
you made me stronger with only have looked at me
and hold my hand
thank you for breaking the curse
for impregnating your smell on me
for lifting me up
i swear i owe you a song!
thank you
gracias
obrigada
arigato
afgaristo
mercy
danke
grazie

i wish i knew more thank yous to thank you
peace out!

No comments: