Sunday, August 12, 2007

the game: life

im decided!
im fighting myself not to
but
yup
IM GOING 2 PLAY THE GAME
i have to
for me (to be stronger, to learn from it)
for them (to teach them that women have needs too, feelings, desires, dreams)
and im not talking about promiscuity and revenge
its something personal
that i have to try myself
I CAN SEE MORE THAN 1 GUY IN SUMMER
they always do it...
maybe im trying to justify myself
because men are soooooooo freakin' hot!!
more in this hot weather,
all colors, nationalities, cultures, manners...
i like them all!!! (most of them)
but only few, have my entire attention

im not gonna lie
not to say the have oportunities with me
ill be myself
and get used to play the game
y'know wat i mean???
my life will stay plain,
singing, writing crap, reading more crap and interesting spectacular books,
partying like a rockstar,
painting 4 fun
and giving love and priority whom needs it to

im still believing
ill probably be right back as soon as the summeris over
to my books, my essays, life and family
i love them all

this all is new to me
these things are inspiring me to forsee beyond my will
i gotta get used to
learn to see without eyes
at least for some time


i promise it will be only a bittersweet episode in my life

1 comment:

YvO said...

tan cheeres todos tus escritos, veo que las nuevas experiencias te estan ayudando a ver otros horizontes... horizontes que quiza no veias before porque tabas un toque distraida... da gusto que estes abriendo la percepcion.
bien ah en serio me gusto todo (menos la foto con los oyuquitos pintados :P)