Thursday, August 9, 2007

where have i been?

this time is crazy
sometimes, haging out with guys "those guys"
or girls that act like a guy
make you learn more stuff than you should
omg!
where have i been all this time living??
i thought about it before,
but i took it as a rumor only,
but its not!
its true!
guys (im generalizing) are pigs!
they talk dirty!
and they share with each other their thoughts about girls!
like "oh i just wanna do her this way, blah,blah,blah"
nooooo
how come?
i mean, women think about too
but, c'mon!
ive never heard a friend saying "oh if i only could suck his d.."
whats wrong?
is that true that times are changing so bad?
would you imagine you grandpa saying stuff like that? (of course he thought about it)
well, it was a funny night, full of music, some drinks and good conversartions,
my friend just told me how dirty this old guy from work was talking about me
(he said it in italian, he thought my friend didnt speak that language from the booted country)
he could be my father or even HIS father
is that all about nationalities?
genders?
ages?
tiimes?
life?
it seems stupid to make such a big issue of this,
but for real, today, that attracted my attention more than other thing,
and i wanted to speak my mind,
so what about that sweet kid you met down the shore or in a party?
would they refer about you in that way when they told their boys about you?
no!
i swear i think they would be like "hey buddy u has to meet this girl, so cute and funny, shes waaaay beautiful"
or in the worst way "shes hot! must be good in bed"
but whoa!
what ive heard tonight kinda shocked me,
are all the men of this century like that?
its all about sex?
skin and meat?
im not been paranoic!
i know all of us have obscene thoughts, and sometimes we act with our impulses
but, how far is the line between being natural humans and sexually sicks??
i wouldnt expect that from the guys i want around
from those who id like to date, kiss or something else.
im not saying that talking about making love, positions or intimacy is immoral,
otherwise, there must be a barrier than can tell us when someone is being repugnantly offensive or just emotional
i dont want that for me
for my society
for my children
my world!

its everything okay with free spirits, open minds and open sexuality
but when somebody seems to bother the rest (like me)
theres when you say, this is not right
i believe there are some women still
that think like me, and they are not particularly ugly or sexually repressed
they just want to be counted beyond bodies, boobs or butts
be heard, and special forever, not only when they are young and looking good

No comments: