Thursday, September 13, 2007

i know you dont care

yes i do
i know you dont think about me in the same way
i know you were more than i expected to be
but you are gone now
and thats okay
cuz tomorrow i wont think of you
and probably somebody else will be in your place
and everything is right
thanks for ur honesty and
the memories
i wont ask for something else
but ur sincerity counts a lot
even without words
u told me how enough im not for you
how unable am i to make you happy
how small my dreams are from yours

but i cant give up now
now that im starting to believe in myself
now taht i have me
myself
alone
against them all
and yes
i feel weak tahn ever
but it'd be a period
im waking up
for me and just myself
nobody else cares
but me
this is the time i believe
for me
thank you for making me think of it
for reminding me of this
im so strong
so alone
i still like ya thou

No comments: