Thursday, September 6, 2007

over and over


Summer is officially over
thereby its beach days, nights out, parties and dates are gone too,
how many illusions weren't concluded
how many wishes are still on in my heart
but time passes by fast,
and its part of being grown to leave behind what it wasn't supposed to be meant,
i gotta take off my mind those thoughts that were part of the season
my best season,
in which everything seems magical to me

i had lots of fun this pasted four months,
ive met new people from everywhere,
some of them are already gone (part of my seasonal ritual),
ive got closer with some people i already knew and that now i can consider my friends
i keep wondering why some things didn't work out at all,
like, what happened with that guy i met and had many expectations with?
what about that friend i accidentally kissed and now im scared of,
i hate hurting feelings or breaking hearts
but when you decide to play you gotta take that risk
and wow! i never thought i was able to do some things ive done this summer

i told myself i was going to get inspiration to make more songs
and i failed!, the possible inspiration i got was so ephemeral, weak and only got me to write superficial matters that i end loathing them.
damn! i wonder where can i get inspiration from!, sometimes i think thats an excuse for my laziness and will to do things,
but the truth is that im still learning so much,
im still so unexperienced
and im still believing that things happen for a reason
an unknown reason...

for this new season i have new goals
new friends
new points of view
im not gonna let myself to get mesmerized by good looking and sweet talking guys
the money they can show me is not gonna change my mind
and im not willing to take that risk again
i need to be reborn and leave all the bearish and smut thoughts that the last season has left as remain
i gotta get so many things done
and i declare my situation an emergency
hopefully God will hear

im wiser
less innocent
more confident,
stronger,
this new cold beginning

NEW
UNIQUE
IMAGINATIVE

xoxo

1 comment:

YvO said...

oe no es por nada, pero este verano fue el mejorsh de mi vidu... nunca me habia divertido tanto, y puta creo que voy cerrando el verano con broche de oro... tu que opingas???
se que tambien tu verano fue de la puta madre ona... se nota.